Our Cancer Care
Learn more about our team of providers, staff and the integrated treatment plans we provide.
- The team of physicians and staff who join your fight.
- External Radiation Treatment
- Oncology Treatment
- Tumor Board
Preparing for Your Appointment
To save time in the waiting room, we encourage you to download and complete the following patient forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. It’s also a good idea to write down any questions you have for your doctor so we can be sure to provide all the information you need during this difficult time.
Financial Support and Information
At Meadows Regional Cancer Center, we know that coping with the anxiety of cancer is a big enough burden. That’s why we take every step possible to simplify the process of paying for treatments.
Our financial counselors are here to help verify insurance coverage and answer questions related to government aid. To schedule an appointment, call 912.535.5599.
Forms of Payment
Meadows Regional Cancer Center accepts most forms of insurance. Please contact 912.535.8888 or Toll Free 866.565.6260 to verify your insurance. If you have questions regarding payments, contact our Business Office at 912.537.4532 or 912.538.5160.
The following websites are recommended by our oncologists to help you through this difficult time:
Websites for General Support and Cancer Information
- Cancer Hope Network
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- Fertile Hope
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- Vital Options International
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Cancer Care
Websites for Treatment-Specific Information
- Radiology Info
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- Radiation Therapy Answers
- Blood & Marrow Transplant Information Network
- Coalition of Cancer Cooperative Groups
- Chemo care