Comprehensive, Innovative Cancer Care
High-tech. Experienced. Compassionate. These three words sum up what Meadows Regional Cancer Center is about. We believe effective cancer management is achieved only when leading-edge science is combined with decades of experience and compassionate care. Our highly experienced staff offers the most up-to-date radiation therapy and chemotherapy for treating nearly every type of adult cancer.
Why Choose Meadows Regional Cancer Center?
- Advanced technology: For patients receiving radiation therapy, the Elekta Synergy® Linear Accelerator offers targeted radiation therapy with minimal exposure to healthy tissue.
- Experienced Physicians: Our board-certified oncologists have been treating a variety of cancers for more than two decades, bringing world-class expertise to Vidalia.
- We’re in this together: Our compassionate staff understands what a difficult time this can be for you and your family. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones fully understand your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Personalized treatment options: Our physicians and staff will work with you to create a customized treatment program using radiation therapy, chemotherapy, infusion therapy or hematology/oncology or a combination of the two.
- Convenience: The Cancer center for radiation therapy is located next door to Meadows Regional Medical Center, at 2 Meadows Parkway, Vidalia, GA. Chemotherapy patients receive treatment at the hospital at 1 Meadows Parkway.